2023 Economic Update 4
Live | Thursday, October 19, 2023 | 2pm ET
Available on-demand approximately one week after live session.
- To register | Click Add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- Session access | You can access all of your courses 24/7 by selecting My courses from the My AIAU dropdown menu. Live course registrants will also receive a confirmation email from AIAU containing access information.
Join the quarterly discussion of the industry's latest economic data and what firms are reporting.
Join AIA Chief Economist Kermit Baker, Hon. AIA, and AIA President Emily Grandstaff-Rice, FAIA, for the quarterly discussion of the industry's latest economic data and what firms are reporting. The discussion will focus on recent developments in AIA’s Architecture Billings Index (ABI), key trends in our economy, and strategic issues that architecture firms are dealing with, such as developing and maintaining a workforce.
- Have an enhanced understanding of current rapidly-changing economic conditions, and what they mean for architectural practice.
- Develop a better understanding of forces shaping our economy.
- Discuss what the ABI can tell architecture firms about business conditions over the coming year and make decisions.
- Examine strategic issues impacting the architectural and construction industry specifically.
This free course is brought to you through a partnership with Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope. By registering for this course, you grant AIAU permission to share your name and email address with Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope.
This course is part of a series
Kermit BakerPh.D., Hon. AIA
Chief Economist | The American Institute of ArchitectsKermit Baker, PhD, Hon. AIA is a Senior Research Fellow at Harvard University's Joint Center for...
Emily Grandstaff-Rice. FAIA2023 President | The American Institute of Architects
Senior Project Manager | Perkins&WillEmily Grandstaff-Rice has experience on a broad range of academic, hospitality, institutional, and...