Nov. 1 | 2023 Specs on the Union Q4
Wednesday, November 1, 2023 | 2pm ET
- To register | Click Add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- Session access | You can access all of your courses 24/7 by selecting My courses from the My AIAU dropdown menu. Live course registrants will also receive a confirmation email from AIAU containing access information.
Join members of the AIA Government Advocacy team and special guests for an overview of what is happening in the ever-changing public policy landscape. Sessions will focus on breaking news, executive actions, legislative measures, and other initiatives that impact architecture and professional practice.
- Better navigate the fast-paced, ever-changing public policy landscapes facing our nation and the built environment.
- Enhance your understanding of executive actions, legislative measures and regulatory initiatives, as well as what they mean for your practice.
- Explore what tools the federal government has, or could lose, to affect business conditions affecting architecture firms' prosperity.
- Learn what tools and methods are available for AIA members to engage and advocate on issues important to the profession of architecture.
This course is part of a series
Director, Federal Relations | The American Institute of ArchitectsKara Kempski is the Director of Federal Relations at the American Institute of Architects (AIA)....
Manager, Federal Relations | The American Institute of ArchitectsJaelon Moaney is a Manager of Federal Relations at the American Institute of Architects (AIA). He...
Manager, Federal Relations | The American Institute of ArchitectsBlake Nanney is a Federal Relations Manager at the American Institute of Architects (AIA) in...