AIA Leadership Institute 2018 Digital Access - Group
Purchase this course to enable a group of up to ten people to access the online event
The National Plenary Broadcast will be transmitted live from Washington, D.C., allowing Digital Access Pass participants to sign in remotely using an Internet browser.
- Digital Access Pass – Group
Registration includes access to event materials and continuing education credit for up to 10 individuals in a single location. This is a great option for teams / firms to gather together for a half day of professional development. The interactive nature of the program makes this an ideal format to promote team collaboration.
The live event will begin at 1:00 PM Eastern Time on Nov. 9. Instructions for accessing the live broadcast will be sent to the registered email address one week prior to the conference. You can also access the live broadcast from the Leadership Institute event site under “My Courses” on AIAU.
Learn more at: 2018 AIA Leadership Institute
We believe leadership education should be accessible for all AIA members, therefore Leadership Institute leverages technology to engage virtual participants in an engaging mix of presentations and discussions.
This essential leadership training includes:
- Learning leadership best practices and how to apply them in professional, industry, community, and design & business leadership
- Connecting to a network of local and industry leaders who are changing the leadership dialogue
- Accessing relevant and valuable information and insight to help architects succeed in their profession
- Developing key skills and qualities of good leadership that are essential for career and organizational success
- Fulfilling your potential through effective leadership training in areas like: team building, strategic planning, decision making and more
- A free digital copy of Living Your Life as a Leader, a reference guide and workbook that will support your personal leadership development during and after the event
NOTE: The AIAU 15% discount for purchase of four or more courses does NOT apply to the 2018 Leadership Institute.
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: Participants will recognize ethical practice has diverse leadership challenges. They will compare different career stage perspectives across the industry to connect pipeline development to the framework needed to address building leadership within firms, organizations, the profession and communities.
- Design and Business: Participants will be able to identify leadership theories related to people, team and firm settings in promoting personal and organizational leadership effectiveness to manage urban, building, interior and site design.
- Advanced Strategies: Attendees will apply the concepts of advanced leadership theory and strategy, organizational and individual behavior, group dynamics and team performance, culture and communications techniques in the application of land use analysis, health impact assessment, programming and site selection activities of practice.
- Citizen Architect: Attendees will be able to identify effective collaboration techniques through civic engagement and will be able to synthesize the role architects and designers can realize through government service, philanthropy, pro bono and public policy to actively engage in shaping civic processes, procedures, regulation and adjudication in contributing meaningfully, beyond self to the greater good in advancing health, safety and welfare of the built environment for communities.