Generative Adversarial Networks in a Design Practice
Date Thursday, February 11, 12pm ET
- To register, click "Add to Cart," then complete the checkout process. But before you check out, add this event to your calendar >
- On the day of the event, log in, click My AIAU, and select My Courses to locate the live course.
In two thought-provoking presentations, followed by audience discussion, this session will explore Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), and how they could be leveraged by the design team.
This presentation is part of the TAP Building Connections Congress 2021: Machine Learning’s Impact on Architecture and Design.
- Learn about existing tools and applications that are dramatically reducing the barrier of entry for using machine learning.
- Learn the basic premise and operation of GANs.
- Learn about GANs’ current strengths and weaknesses as related to creative applications.
- Learn how designers might soon incorporate machine learning into how they communicate design intent. rn about existing tools and applications that are dramatically reducing the barrier of entry for using machine learning.
Tech LeadAs a Tech lead at Sasaki, Raj works with a team of data analysts, statisticians, UX/UI designers...
Founding PrincipalElizabeth Bowie
DirectorKen is a principal and serves as director of Sasaki Strategies—a team of analysts, statisticians,...
Scott Penman is a multi-disciplinary designer and researcher interested in architecture, emerging...