The Great Architectural/Operational Match-Up: LEED NC/EBOM Platinum
Explore ongoing building strategies in support of a LEED v4 for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance certification.
Congratulations—your building has achieved a LEED certification! So, what’s next? How can you ensure the architectural features lead to seamless, eco-friendly operations?
During this course, you’ll:
• Participate in interactive assessments of real-world building strategies.
• Evaluate which building achievements are established by physical architectural characteristics and which result from more flexible operational decisions.
• Reflect on how architectural and operational decisions relate to the AIA 2030 COTE Commitment.
• Learn how new technologies and renovation cycles impact the sustainability of design operations.
- Make A-E decisions that lead to sustainable operations.
- Chart a course for transitioning a building into its sustainable operation with an owner or operator.
- Support a project’s transition from LEED-NC to EB:OM, and to future LEED-EB O+M recertifications.
- Assist an owner or operator with sustainable operations and create programmatic goals for a building’s entire life with sustainable design, construction, operation, and renovations.
FAIA, LEED Fellow, LFA
President and CEO, PlanAPlanet LLC
Managing Partner, Epsten Properties LLC
Founder, Epsten Group, Inc. (President and CEO 1991-2016)Dagmar B. Epsten, FAIA, LEED Fellow, Living Future Accredited (LFA) Professional, USGBC-LEED-WELL...
AIA, LEED AP BD+C, O+M
Project Manager/Senior LEED Specialist, Epsten Group, Inc.Carmen R. Evans, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, O+M, is a Project Manager and LEED Consultant for The Epsten...
Contents: Video, quiz, evaluation
Expiration: One year after purchase
Passing Score: 80% on quiz