How Hybrid Are You? A Frank Consideration of Your Post-Pandemic Workplace
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 | 12:00pm EDT
- To register | Click Add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- Session access | You can access all of your courses 24/7 by selecting My courses from the My AIAU dropdown menu. Live course registrants will also receive a confirmation email from AIAU containing access information.
This discussion will take a hard look at the ongoing definition, development, and hurdles of hybrid work environments in the A/E field and beyond, with insights from leading workplace designers and behavioral scientists.
Hosted by the Interior Architecture Knowledge Community
- Apply innovative, sustainable, and economical concepts that consider employee equity, autonomy, and sense of belonging, that will allow employees to enthusiastically return to the workplace
- Explore and discuss how to develop approaches to understanding employee needs that result in effective post-pandemic ways of working, with a focus placed on hybrid work environments;
- Gain exposure to new forms of workspace that consider contemporary culture, reflected in both program and spatial strategies;
- Learn about progressive design approaches to, and the value of, recognizing that successful design solutions are no longer achieved by providing one-size-fits-all solutions.
Can't make it live? This course will be available on-demand.
AIA, NCIDQ, LEED AP
Vice President | RS&HRaised in Southern Illinois in a family of contractors and farmers, Pamela had an early...
Workplace Consultant | Workplace Performance ServicesNatalie Cockrell is a Workplace Consultant at Herman Miller, where she helps people create...
Sociospatial Designer | PLASTARCAmelia ("Amy") Rosen recently served as the 2018-2019 National President of the American Institute...
Architect | SmithGroupJen Vogel, an Architect at SmithGroup, creates customized solutions that are graphically rich and...