How Smart Building Technology Can Deliver Instant Access to Emergency and Life Safety Information
Wednesday, August 31, 2022 | 2pm ET
- To register | Click Add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- Session access | You can access all of your courses 24/7 by selecting My courses from the My AIAU dropdown menu. Live course registrants will also receive a confirmation email from AIAU containing access information.
Smart building technology is an ever-growing field having a broad impact on Facility Management worldwide. We will be looking at a company called Arc Facilities, who use this technology through the internet of things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (Ai). We will learn how “instant access” is utilized to assist first responders with building emergencies enhancing life safety dramatically. Hosted by CAFM.
- Understand how Mobile Technology today can enable instant access to Critical Building Information
- Use Smart Building Technology to instantly identify Shutoff locations during Emergencies and providing operating instructions to all building occupants can prevent accidents from becoming disasters
- Understand how to provide instant access to evacuation plans and life safety measures to all building occupants during an emergency
- Learn how building occupants can share critical information with first responders in emergencies
CEO | ARC FacilitiesSuri Suriyakumar is the CEO of ARC Facilities. In the last 10+ years Suri has led ARC to invest in...
Dean of Facilities and Facilities Planning | College of the SequoiasByron Woods, the Dean of Facilities for College of the Sequoias, received a bachelor’s degree in...