Intermediate Specifying for Design Professionals
This course provides instruction for design professionals with work experience on how to use building assemblies as a guide to planning required work for drawings and specifications.
- Use specifications in clearly defining a project and the work needed to complete the project
- Use checklists, generic tables of contents, and MasterFormat to categorize content
- Ensure all aspects of a project are prepared
- Analyze building assemblies and existing details as a guide to planning required work for drawings
- Save time and improve quality by composing the project manual with prepared guide specifications
Provided in partnership with Deltek.