Live Course: AIA’s 2030 Commitment - Are you up for the Challenge?
Date: November 4, 3:00pm EDT
- To register, click "Add to Cart," then complete the checkout process. But before you check out, add this event to your calendar >
- On the day of the event, log in, click My AIAU, and select My Courses to locate the live course.
Review the AIA’s 2030 Commitment program and why it is important for the profession.
This presentation will go over the AIA’s 2030 Commitment program and why it is important for the profession. If your firm has not signed onto the Commitment, this webinar will provide you with a thorough understanding of the program’s goals, what is required to sign on, and debunk several misconceptions about the Commitment. Additionally, several case studies will be presented to show how the goals can be achieved at differing project types, sizes, and locations. Hosted by Custom Residential Architects Network (CRAN)
- Attendees will gain a thorough understanding of the 2030 Commitment program, its objectives, and its requirements.
- Attendees will understand why energy modeling, done early and often, is key to meeting the program's energy reduction goals.
- Attendees will be shown where the 2030 Commitment currently is in terms of key program metrics.
- Attendees will review a series of case study example projects at differing scales to show how the program positively impacts design performance.