Live Course: Creating Healthy Environments with Advanced Paint Technologies
As indoor air quality continues to grow in importance for building owners and occupants around the world, architects and designers are discovering ways to design healthier indoor environments and promote environmentally friendly, sustainable living without sacrificing aesthetics. This course provides an overview of sustainable design and how to create healthier environments with advanced paint technology. Included are discussions on sustainability, the components of paint and VOCs, independent testing methods and standards, and how to specify a paint system for today’s designs.
Date: July 21, 2020 at 12 PM EDT.
To Register, click Add to Cart. On the day of the event, log in, click My AIAU and choose My Courses to locate the live course.
- Discuss sustainability and its impact on socially responsible green design
- Explain what a volatile organic compound is and what the growing concerns are
- Discuss the evolution of advance technology in paint and coatings
- Describe various industry testing methods and standards
- Identify the factors for specifying a paint system
- Review trends in sustainable design and paint technology