Live Course: Design Excellence and Practice. Leading in Uncertain Times
Join us on Tuesday, October 13, from 1pm - 3pm (ET) to discuss the year's foundational implications for how you approach your work, your business, and the needs of our communities.
The events that unfolded in 2020 have upended our practices and created a renewed sense of urgency in how we approach the built environment, conduct our businesses, and promote health and well-being for all. This fast-moving two-hour webinar will examine design excellence and practice under the lenses of social justice, climate change, and COVID-19. Through a series of panel discussions, insights from AIA members, economic research by AIA, and provocative discussion, participants will gain new insights into how to approach projects, lead thriving practices, and increase our value and relevance with clients.
- Understand how design excellence and practice should look under the intersection of social justice, climate change, and COVID-19
- Gain insights into how to approach projects to increase value and relevance with clients
- Demonstrate how firms can find success by proactively embracing social justice, climate action, and health considerations in their work
- Recognize architects’ role in improving society through design
Live Course Date: Tuesday, October 13, 1:00-3:00pm ET
- To register, click "Add to Cart," then complete the checkout process. But before you check out, add this event to your calendar >
- On the day of the event, log in, click My AIAU, and select My Courses to locate the live course.
Contents: Live session, evaluation