Nov. 2 | Maximize Your Firm’s Competitive Edge with the AIA Compensation and Benefits Report
Thursday, November 2, 2023 | 1pm ET
- To register | Click Add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- Session access | You can access all of your courses 24/7 by selecting My courses from the My AIAU dropdown menu. Live course registrants will also receive a confirmation email from AIAU containing access information.
Through detailed data analysis, we will examine the latest Compensation Trends and Employee Benefits, shedding light on salaries for architectural positions and recent graduates at the national level. Discover which employee benefits and diversity and equity initiatives play a pivotal role in talent recruitment and retention, equipping you with strategies to foster a competitive edge in the industry. As part of this exploration, we will review a comprehensive assessment of the application of contemporary workplace policies in the architecture profession to improve work-life balance and well-being. Finally, we will discuss how the report and accompanying calculator can be used to engage your staff to understand the tangible and intangible value that you as an employer provide to your employees in exchange for work.
After attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe current compensation trends for architecture positions and recent graduates of architecture programs across the country.
- Assess the impact and value of employee benefits on employee recruitment and retention.
- Examine strategies for architecture firms to provide support to employees with student loan debt.
- Compare and contrast different paid leave and holiday policies adopted by architecture firms.