A More Productive and Fun Approach to Business Development
Learn how to create a more effective business development strategy that leads to more rewarding client relationships and better projects! Three panelists share advice on key business development topics.
Would you like to develop a more effective business development strategy? One that leads to more rewarding and enduring client relationships—and better projects?
Hear from three panelists who will share their perspective and advice on topics such as:
- Connecting with current contacts to create new opportunities and relationships
- Creating accountability for client relationships and effective channels for communication, feedback, and collaboration
- Overcoming a lack of natural inclination toward relationship-building
- Being disciplined about staying on track with strategic target clients
You’ll leave with information and templates for developing a more productive and fun business development plan. After this course, you'll have everything you need to become a business development pro!
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Better understand what works and doesn’t work when communicating with owners to win new work and gain repeat business. They will have a process for growing closer, more trusted relationships with owners.
- Organize themselves and their firms for greater accountability for client relationships and more effective internal channels for feedback and collaboration.
- Use social media/emerging technologies to gain visibility for individual and firm wide expertise and communicate with a broad constituency for opportunities and relationships beyond immediate
- Implement a five-step process for strategic client development that enables them to overcome all of the typical challenges to business development. They will know how to engage with current and new clients in a way that is fun and productive.
Associate Dean, Facilities Planning and Management, Stanford University School of MedicineRepresenting Stanford University, Niraj Dangoria will offer an owner's perspective of how...
Principal Consultant, Cameron MacAllister GroupProviding business development services to architectural firms for 20 years, Kelly Fehr has created...
AIA, LEED AP, BD+C
Principal, AC MartinSusan is the leader of AC Martin’s Education Studio. Susan received her BA from USC, Masters from...
Principal, Communications Strategist, Walter CommunicationsAfter a decade leading communications programs inside large firms, Amanda Walter founded Walter...
Contents: Video, quiz, evaluation
Expiration: One year after purchase
Passing Score: 80% on quiz