The NEW Collaboration Between Residential Architects and Custom Home Builders
Establish a symbiotic relationship and avoid common pitfalls of custom design-build, while distinguishing your brand to reach a broader client market.
Architects and Builders are collaborating like never before because they recognize that good design sells.
Speakers in this course will cover the following subjects:
- How partnerships with design-driven builders can help architects reach a broader client market
- How to implement a working collaboration between architect and builder
- Common challenges and potential solutions
- How to create opportunity for increased revenue through speculative ventures
You’ll have the power to develop long-term relationships with design-oriented builders as you learn what to expect from these symbiotic relationships.
- Identify and partner with the right builder, distinguish your firm, and expand your client reach.
- Learn to expect, and what not to expect, from Builders in order to establish a symbiotic relationship with long term potential.
- Know what common challenges to expect and how to troubleshoot and resolve issues amicably in order to avoid contention and finger pointing.
- Adjust marketing of firms as Design Build Teams.
President, Jauregui Architecture Interiors ConstructionLuis Jauregui, AIA, is President of Jauregui Architecture Interiors Construction, a nationally...
President, Barley|Pfeiffer ArchitecturePeter Pfeiffer is an Architect & Building Scientist who was named a Fellow of the American...
President, Christopher Rose Architects, P.A.Christopher A. Rose, AIA, ASID, is President of Christopher Rose Architects, P. A. , an award...
President, Tekton Architecture, Inc.James A. Walbridge, AIA, President of Tekton Architecture, graduated with a Bachelor of Design from...