OSHPD Project Closeout
Learn the required steps for California architects and engineers to efficiently move through construction and to closeout a project.
Closing Your Project with eServices Portal (eSP)
After a hospital or skilled nursing facility project has received a building permit, the presentation will explain the required steps for architects and engineers to efficiently move through construction and the best way to closeout the project.
- Explore code requirements that affect the professional(s) of record during construction and project closeout.
- Identify the responsibilities of the OSHPD Area Compliance Officer and the Inspector of Record during construction and how to best coordinate with them during project closeout.
- Identify what is required on an OSHPD Project closeout checklist.
- Learn how best to monitor and complete the Testing, Inspection and Observation (TIO) program.
- Understand how best to notify OSHPD that construction has been completed and the need for final inspection.
- Identify required documents, such as the Final Cost letter from the owner, needed for OSHPD to close the project.
Manager, Document Processing Unit | Office of Statewide Health Planning and DevelopmentWilliam Owen has worked at California's Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development since...
Supervisor, Building Standards Unit | Office of Statewide Health Planning and DevelopmentRichard Tannahill is the Supervisor of the Building Standards Unit (BSU) with California's Office...