Recent Business Trends at Architecture Firms
Tuesday, February 21, 2023 | 2pm ET
- To register | Click Add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- Session access | You can access all of your courses 24/7 by selecting My courses from the My AIAU dropdown menu. Live course registrants will also receive a confirmation email from AIAU containing access information.
Using data from the 2022 AIA Firm Survey Report as a starting point, this session will look at current trends in the profession, and the experiences of firm leaders in relation to these trends. Trends to be discussed include the increase in architecture firm billings from remodels/renovations (versus new construction), increased adoption of BIM at small firms, client types, and ownership transition and business continuity planning.
- Identify the latest trends in practice at architecture firms.
- Discuss how firms are experiencing and reacting to these changes in practice.
- Learn how firms modify their business during times of expansion and weakness.
- Compare business trends at your firm to those at other similar firms.