Seeing the Difference: A Comparative Analysis Tool and Process
Thursday, September 9, 2021 | 1pm ET
- To register | Click Add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- Session access | You can access all of your courses 24/7 by selecting My courses from the My AIAU dropdown menu. Live course registrants will also receive a confirmation email from AIAU containing access information.
Learn how to quickly assess and compare facilities and facility characteristics in order to assist with and expedite project and facility related decisions.
- Understand, identify, and select the various and most important Assessment Characteristics of a project or facility assessment assignment.
- Determine best method to score those Assessment Characteristics of highest importance to the user or client.
- Learn to present and deliver the assessment results to client or user as a means of promoting safe and reliable project and facility decisions.
- Learn to understand the flexibility of this tool and apply to a broad range and variety of assessment uses to assist with important project related design, analysis, evaluation, and decision processes.
Director of Building Data Solutions
TRC Worldwide EngineeringMark has over 40 years of experience in developing and implementing facilities management systems....
Director Facilities and Plant Operations, Medical Associates Clinic and Health PlansBob began in private practice and has practiced in the owner/corporate healthcare field (hospital...
Studio Lead, VIATechnikGeoff is a Studio Lead, Architect, and AECO Technologist with a strong interest in utilizing VDC...