A Three-Phase Program to Fast-Track Your Design Business for Profit
Learn the essential components of an integrated growth and management approach.
Do you know what it takes to develop a goal-oriented business strategy, communicate effectively about your projects to win the next ones, and develop a robust network?
Three industry veterans will elaborate on the essential components of an integrated growth and management approach:
• How the most successful firms use strong scenario planning to create profitable practices.
• How effective language and a focused outreach program can build influence among clients, peers, and others.
• Tactical planning for business development, including the essential components of trust, confidence, and chemistry.
Participants will be able to:
- Implement a business strategy that anticipates change and optimizes opportunities.
- Communicate in a focused, effective and targeted way to build influence, broaden their visibility, and create greater prospects for their firms in general and specific markets.
- Execute business development based on the essential components of trust, confidence, and chemistry that help them get new business.
- Define the vision of their firms and develop clarity about their position in the marketplace.
President, Hausman LLCTami Hausman of Hausman LLC, has a combined background in marketing, public relations, and...
CEO, Greenway GroupLisa Henry, CEO, leads Greenway Group in their consulting work with A&D firms to develop...
Managing Principal, Whitehorn Financial GroupStephen R. Whitehorn, Managing Principal of Whitehorn Financial Group, Inc., is the creator of The...