Unreal Engine-How Real-Time Technologies Are Transforming AEC
Tuesday, July 20, 2021 | 3pm EDT
- To register | Click Add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- Session access | You can access all of your courses 24/7 by selecting My courses from the My AIAU dropdown menu. Live course registrants will also receive a confirmation email from AIAU containing access information.
Real-time rendering is the process in which 3D content is instantaneously rendered, allowing users to see fully detailed virtual models in real-time. The AEC industry is already leveraging the power of real-time rendering tools and software to collaborate virtually and showcase designs to clients and stakeholders.
In this course, we’ll look at use cases in the industry to explore how real-time technology tools are being leveraged to communicate ideas, design and build in real time, and even link up to sensors to create fully functioning digital twins in order to support real-time decision making.
- Understand the terminology and ecosystem around real-time technologies, where they originated, and how they have been developed
- Identify the four core components around real-time technologies
- Explore how firms in the AEC industry are using real-time technologies to solve industry problems
- Discover next steps on how to get involved and where to begin
This free live course is brought to you through a partnership with Unreal Engine. By registering for this course, you grant AIA permission to share your name and email address with Unreal Engine.