Oct. 11 | Wellness, Warmth & Wonder: Incorporating Fire-Features Into Your Projects
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 | 1pm ET
- To register | Click Add to cart and complete the checkout process.
- Session access | You can access all of your courses 24/7 by selecting My courses from the My AIAU dropdown menu. Live course registrants will also receive a confirmation email from AIAU containing access information.
This exciting course focuses on the fireplace and hearth category and aims to provide learners with an overview of the product solutions, technologies, and design criteria required to safely and strategically incorporate fireplaces and fire-features into residential and commercial spaces.
- Review the various types of appliances that comprise the hearth category and the fuel options available for each.
- Learn the core technologies of today's fireplaces including venting systems, heat management options, safety glass, remote automation, energy saving mechanisms, and digital flame.
- Look at current fireplace types, styles, and installation trends including: traditional realism, fusion design, modern linear, and outdoor applications.
- Go through the design and selection criteria for specifying a fireplace including: framing requirements, vent run requirements, clearances to combustibles, connection points, finishing around the unit, and end-user expectations.
This free course is brought to you through a partnership with Hearth & Home Technologies. By registering for this course, you grant AIA permission to share your name and email address with Hearth & Home Technologies.