What to do about Artificial Intelligence's Impact?
Date Thursday, February 4, 12pm ET
- To register, click "Add to Cart," then complete the checkout process. But before you check out, add this event to your calendar >
- On the day of the event, log in, click My AIAU, and select My Courses to locate the live course.
In two thought-provoking presentations, followed by audience discussion, this session will explore machine learning's looming impact on our industry. We’ll explore if we should face it, and ways to start preparing ourselves now if we decide to do so.
This presentation is part of the TAP Building Connections Congress 2021: Machine Learning’s Impact on Architecture and Design.
- Describe ways that Artificial Intelligence could impact our profession.
- Discuss ways that architects prepare for the wide-spread adoption of Artificial Intelligence in our profession.
- Identify design strategies that can be used to facilitate collaborations between Artificial Intelligence and designers.
- Illustrate ways in which Artificial Intelligence could not make that large of an impact in our profession.