Why is Accessibility So Hard?
Cut through the confusion; create an action plan for efficiently achieving accessibility.
Accessible design is inherently challenging because it’s not a "settled science." Standards are constantly evolving—sometimes even in conflict with one another. This course will cut through the confusion.
Our discussion/exploration will:
- Review compliance missteps and achievements in real-world scenarios
- Identify phases of the design process where various concerns are best addressed
- Help you create a clear plan for accessibility success
- Address questions, comments, and concerns from members like you
Hear from accessibility experts and learn from the experiences of your peers in this clarifying course.
- Explain the best ways to design accessibility into projects at each phase of the project.
- Identify valuable no-cost accessibility resources available throughout the country and funded by the federal government.
- Apply knowledge of the problem/solution process (identify, analyze, address) exemplified in the course to your practice.
- Use the checklist of accessibility issues at each phase of your project work.
Contents Video, quiz, evaluation
Expiration One year after purchase
Passing Score 80% on quiz