The U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon® Building Science Education series is designed to educate students and working professionals on building science principles that are paramount to the successful design of high-performance, energy-efficient buildings. AIAU offers architects and design professionals the opportunity to earn 7.25 LU|HSW credits across six Solar Decathlon Building Science Education courses that aim to educate on:
- Where/how energy is used in buildings
- How to define zero energy buildings
- How to apply the fundamentals of thermodynamics to building envelope design
- How to explain the science of how/why buildings use energy
- How to apply this knowledge to design comfortable energy efficient buildings
Brought to you in partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon.
Save 15% when you purchase the full series.